[RTTY] URL for Vlad's -cumulative- updates!

WA9ALS - John wa9als@starband.net
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 17:51:18 -0500

Here is what we've been waiting for!  Vlad (UA6JD) has done a great service
with his QSL manager updates (manager and addresses) and IOTA information.
However, people continue to "tune in late" - That is, they learn about the
updates and ask what they can do if they missed earlier updates.  Vlad has
now kindly made files 1-21 available for download as a -cumulative- update.

Please see http://www.qsl.net/wa9als/DX4WIN/ua6jd.htm and please:

1.  Email me if there is something wrong with the web page.

2.  Email Vlad with questions about the information or how to use it.

(Vlad's email link is on the web page.)

Gud DX!  73 - John (WA9ALS)