[RTTY] Resizing WinWarbler

Dave AA6YQ dhb@attbi.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 17:45:13 -0700

Tom, WinWarbler requires an SVGA display (800x600) or better; I suspect
that your display is set for VGA resolution (640x480), which is why you
don't see the entire WinWarbler window.

Most PCs and monitors of recent vintage can be set for 800x600
resolution. To give this a try, display the Windows Control Panel and
execute the Display applet. Choose the Settings tab and adjust the
Screen Area slider to 800x600.

Let me know how it goes...

    73,

        Dave, AA6YQ

-----Original Message-----
From: rtty-admin@contesting.com [mailto:rtty-admin@contesting.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Osborne
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2002 5:37 PM
To: RTTY Contesting
Subject: [RTTY] Resizing WinWarbler

Hi All

Does anyone know how I can re-size the WinWarbler display?  I downloaded
it the other day but when I try to run it, some of the information is
way off the right side of the display.  There are 2 buttons-the "rtty"
button and the "config" button, but I can just barely see them.  Also,
when I try to config the program, I can't tell if there is an "OK"
button on the bottom or not.  It's spread out to far.  Thanx and 73 Tom
RTTY mailing list
RTTY@contesting.com http://lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/rtty