[RTTY] Re: [digital-dx.884] YA/G0TQJ Operation Approved by the ARRL

Joe Reisert jreisert@jlc.net
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 11:22:12 -0400

Hi Don,

A week back, Chris (G0TQJ) was still waiting for the QSLs from the printer.
Hopefully he has them by now. I'm sure we'll get them soon.

So far, I have been unable to get the YA5T station on RTTY but don't give
up hope!

73,

Joe, W1JR