[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Serial cards are getting scarce

Larry L Lindblom llindblom@juno.com
Wed, 18 Sep 2002 23:57:30 +0000

Nothing wrong with that in my book.  It just might be a surprise to those
who are accustomed to shopping in the electronics superstores.

"You mean I can't buy the latest CD release by the Atomized Neutrons
while buying my computer?"

ETC