[RTTY] Reply from Brian, K6STI

Ed Tanton n4xy@earthlink.net
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 11:49:17 -0400

I wouldn't use it for the simple reason that it's stealing. I've tried for
years to make that point to whoever would listen... but somehow the
connection doesn't seem to get through... people who would never remotely
consider taking a penny on a tabletop that wasn't theirs, seem to think
nothing of software piracy. It totally escapes me. I have no trouble at all
with TRYING a piece of software... they do not normally offer a money-back
guarantee... but if I use it, I buy it.

Brian always was VERY touchy about it... perhaps too much so... but it WAS
his intellectual property.

73 Ed Tanton N4XY <n4xy@earthlink.net>

Ed Tanton N4XY
189 Pioneer Trail