[RTTY] 5Z4DZ Update

Jim McDonald jim@n7us.net
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 19:28:48 -0700

I worked him last night (0241Z) on 40 CW, where he was really knocking them
off.

Jim N7US
----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
To: "Digital DX (new)" <digital-dx@mla.nifty.ne.jp>; "RTTY Reflector"
<rtty@contesting.com>
Sent: Monday, September 23, 2002 6:59 AM
Subject: [RTTY] 5Z4DZ Update

Picked this up off the DX Reflector.  Look for 5Z4DZ on RTTY soon.
Pretty nice website.  5Z is currently ranked 65th on the RTTY needs list.
I remember I had a difficult time with this particular country.

I just returned from the marsh.  Not too many Teal down from Canada yet.
Did manage to bag six though.

73, Don AA5AU