[RTTY] N2KI SOSBL 20M

Anthony Cioffi n2ki@arrl.net
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:44:25 -0400

Hi Gang,

    Well this was my first time back in contesting (of any form) since
last years CQWWRTTY.  I did not participate many hours but I had a blast
during the time I did.  Due to some changes in lifestyle and equipment
setup,  I only did single band.  Most of the time I found band
conditions to be superb from my location.  I could imagine what it would
have been  like with an outdoor antenna.  This time out I used a 20m
dipole strung in my attic crawl space.  Of course the 1000MP had a
stellar performance.  Signal strengths were really good.  Had to fight
off a few frequency robbers but for the most part held my own.  As
usual, WF1B/K6STI was superb! It's great to be back!  Thanks to all whom
I worked.

Tony - N2KI

CQ WW RTTY Contest
Call used: N2KI