[RTTY] EAWW

Dick White ks0m at ktis.net
Sun Apr 6 21:22:24 EDT 2003

I had a very limited time for this one. That is why I decided to work on one
band. But, I did have some fun, even under very poor propagation conditions.
More than usual " agn"  replies. Fun part was all the Russian stations that
I was suddenly able to copy around 1300z on the 6th. I will be back next
year.

Call: KS0M
Class: SOSB  ( 20 meters)
Low Power

QSO's = 57      Pts. = 88     QTH = 9        Dist. = 10       DX = 21
Claimed score:   3520

73....Dick  /  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White         ks0m at ktis.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MV )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League