[RTTY] RTTY Master and Friend files.

K4SB k4sb at earthlink.net
Mon Apr 7 17:52:41 EDT 2003

For the last month or so, I have been doing an exhaustive examination
of the current files which Don has on his web site. In many cases,
this has included manual examination of the call. There are also
numerous cases where calls were expired, canceled, or changed by the
owner obtaining a vanity call. All these have been taken care of.

However, before I release the files, I really need some help. The
databases for the United Kingdom and PA contain only initials, not
first names.

So, if you're on the reflector, and your call is a UK, or PA listed
call, please send me a note with your call and the name you would like
to be displayed. If some of you guys have recent Qs with stations
under this category, and have QSLs, or info as to first names, I would
be pleased to receive that also.

Would really like to get this out before the NA QSO party. I'm
thinking of developing a
special database for that contest only.

AND, if anyone knows the first name of K6DX, I need it.

Thanks
Ed