[RTTY] New RTTY contest DL-DX RTTY

DJ3IW Goetz dj3iw at t-online.de
Fri Apr 18 09:00:45 EDT 2003

Hello RTTY friends!

A group of German RTTY contesters have set up a new RTTY contest
to be run first time July 5th and 6th, 2003. It is called the
DL-DX RTTY CONTEST. Rules are on www.dl-dx.de.
At the present time there is no contest program with dedicated support
for the DL-DX RTTY contest. Programmers of software supporting RTTY
contesting have been asked to add the DL-DX RTTY to their programs.
We are confident that support shall be available in time for RCKRTTY
and WRITELOG. Otherwise existing modules for the SARTG RTTY contest
(mid August) can be used for logging and creating of a Cabrillo log.
We hope to see many of you in this new July event

73 de Goetz
dj3iw at t-online.de