[RTTY] re: WF1B SK - is this a misprint (Dayton award winner)?

Jeff Bouvier k1am at cox.net
Fri Apr 18 17:16:03 EDT 2003

	I just called Rick, KI1G, to see if he knew anything about
this. He said he would look into it and call me back. I told him to
call me as soon as he knows anything. Rick, Ray, and I have operated
several contests together. He said he would call Ray to see if he
would answer  his phone. He didn't answer. Rick called Ray's wife.
Rick called me back and said, "I have bad news..... HE'S STILL ALIVE".
	Rumor has it that Ray called a hit man to find out who
originally put out the word of his passing. Keep an eye on the SK
directory in QST. :)

	73, Jeff K1AM