[RTTY] SP DX RTTY Contest

SP5UAF tomek at sp5zcc.waw.pl
Thu Apr 24 16:56:59 EDT 2003

Hello,

During the coming weekend we will meet in SP DX RTTY Contest. I hope
to meet many of the list subscribers then.
However I have just read that there is a change in the Helvetia
Contest. It was always CW/SSB event. Now it is CW/SSB/RTTY/PSK31.

Generally very nice idea but not for RTTY. Both Helvetia and SP DX
RTTY take place in the same time. Well - I don't think it is a good
idea to have two RTTY contest events in the same time. Of course I
don't think that SP DX RTTY Contest is the most important or better to
other contests. I just think about possible problems.
In Helvetia RTTY is one of possible modes. However there are many HB9
friends on RTTY so... I am afraid of the possible mess on RTTY
frequencies.

See you on the screen from SN5Z (SP5ZCC)

Tom
SP5UAF