[RTTY] SPDX RTTY and WF1B Format?

Pawel SP7PS pawel at sp7ps.pl
Sat Apr 26 09:15:50 EDT 2003

Hi Eric,
No, ADIF is not the same as "WF1B format". The rules of this contest was
written few years ago (I suppose), when Cabrillo was not discovered yet.

You can prepare the log just "old way" - send the ASCII file with all
contacts formatted by time and summary sheet with personal information, etc.

See you in the contest!
73's de Pawel, SP7PS (SN7N in contests)
http://sp7ps.pl