[RTTY] K4GMH SOABHP SP03

Mike nasfred at 1bigred.com
Sun Apr 27 14:42:06 EDT 2003

-+- SPDX RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by the Polish Radiovideography Club

CALL: K4GMH
SOABHP

 	 QSOs	Points	Mult Prov
80m: 	  2	20		2	1
40m:	  74	573		18	11
20m:	  114	970		35	9
15m:	  0
10m:	  0
Total: 190	1563		55	21

Continents:		6 (AS EU OC SA NA AF )
Total multipliers:	76
Score:			712728
Station Description: IC-746, 4CX1600B amp. (homemade)
Antenna(s): TH7DX @ 125 ft; TH6DXX @ 65 ft (fixed on Europe)
		S402 @ 135 ft; 80 mtr array of 3 vertical dipoles;
		480 ft Beverages - one NE, one W
Remarks:   Enjoyed the Contest but did not have much time.
	     Family obligations kept me from getting into the Contest
	     until after 0100Z.  The food and adult beverages
	     consumed at my god-daughters wedding caught up with
	     me approx. three hours later.  Then it was either go to
           bed or fall asleep and risk having my head crash into the
keyboard.
	     (It's embarrassing to wake up with your forehead covered
	     with keyboard dimples!)
	     Still from the approx. 5 1/2 hours of operating, I see I
	     missed the majority of a fun contest.  Hopefully, I'll have
	     more time for the Contest next year.
	     Thank to the sponsors of the Contest and to all who were kind
	     enough to work me.