[RTTY] Upcoming Kure operation

Walt Niemczura walt at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Aug 7 09:36:42 EDT 2003

Folks,

I've talked to Kimo and there will be a RTTY station on Kure Is.

I believe one of the operators have chosen this as his main task.

I will be working *very closely* with this individual to make
sure that there is a operational station with a functional interface
and properly configured laptop installed with the best possible software
and conduct several hours of training to ensure that there will be no
"I can't get this to work" problems.

Since Kimo is organizing the *whole* operation I suggest that you either
contact me if you feel the need or trust us to provide a functional RTTY
station.

Kimo doesn't need help remembering to include RTTY ;-)

73 es Aloha,

Walt
AH6OZ

PS Do to my heavy work commitments during the fall semester at UH I
am unable to join the group on this trip. Otherwise I'd be the one
volunteering for this task.