[RTTY] TZ6RD

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Sat Aug 16 06:12:39 EDT 2003

But that doesnt work.

   From: "Tom Homewood" <w1to at adelphia.net>
   Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 17:08:58 -0400

   I don't think I saw an answer to this, maybe too late. I am not 100 percent
   sure I understand the question either, but here goes.

   Where you define the CQ Macro you have to include a time for the repeat, the
   delay is the number entered times 0.1 sec. Once you start the macro it will
   repeat until you click anywhere in the receive or transmit text windows.

   Once you the Macro stops and you must restart it.

   Hope this helps.

   73, Tom, W1TO