[WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] Master files

Michael Furfari k3fh at adelphia.net
Sun Aug 17 03:22:05 EDT 2003

I will be happy to be a guinea pig if needed.  My idea would be a two-step
update process, first pass using the FCC database then a second pass with
preferred nicknames replacing the ones established during the first pass.  I
am no software guru so don't know the nuts and bolts of how you do it (I
assume you are using some database application) but it is my high-level
approach.

This is really no big deal to me...matter of fact I kinda like going by my
middle name -- when someone calls on the phone and asks for Jim or James I
know they don't know me and just want to sell me something!

73 de Mike K3FH