[RTTY] SARTG DJ3IW SOSB80

DJ3IW Goetz dj3iw at t-online.de
Sun Aug 17 10:10:32 EDT 2003

2003
-+- SARTG WW RTTY Contest -+-
Sponsored by the Scandinavian Amateur Radio Teleprinter Group.

CALL: DJ3IW
Single Op., Single Band: 80M

      QSOs Points DX Call Areas
80m:  124  1210   36    4

Total: 124 1210
Total multipliers: 40
Score:  48400
Station Description: FT1000MP, Henry 2K 600W, SCS-PTC II, MMTTY 1.65
Antenna(s): Dipole

Remarks: Thanks for a nice contest again! My hopes for a higher score
than in 2002 were not really fulfilled. I just managed to better my
claimed score by 1000 points. Most allband contesters seemed to prefer
high QSO rates on the higher bands versus struggling to gain a few new
mults on 80m.

80m Summary
Countries
5B     9A     A4     DL     EA     EI     EU     F      G      GW
HA     HB     I      K      LA     LZ     OE     OH     OK     OM
ON     OZ     PA     S5     SM     SP     SV     TA     UA     UA9
UN     UR     VE     YL     YO     YU

Call Areas
K1   K4   K5
VE9