RV: [WriteLog] Re: [RTTY] New master files

YV5AAX yv5aax at cantv.net
Sat Aug 16 08:22:52 EDT 2003

Hello Tom and All,
     I am just wondering wath is the problem with my name
in friend.ini , I work alwais the contests with
%c %h  tnx etc. etc. and it brings all names that are in
frien.ini file and there are bunch of them. (old & new)
   Have just put my call in the SARTG contest running, it came back
like this:
" yv5aax tnx Aldo, ur 599 081 081 de yv5aax "
Many reports came back to me with my name and call correct from
friends that are using friend ini.
                                                              73 and see all
You in contests

YV5AAX - Aldo