[RTTY] Man, how I missed this...

Ekki Plicht ep at plicht.de
Mon Aug 18 22:49:57 EDT 2003

Now I know what I missed... the gentle sound of RTTY stations on a quiet band.

After moving to a new qth, taking up new work, setting up the new appartment,
fixing my Linux server, fixing my Windows radio PC, going on a short vacation
and many more chores I finally got around to install a new antenna.

Not ready in time to join the SARTG on the weekend it at least brought me
TZ6RD this evening. It seems as if I am back in RTTY business...

Antenna is a ten meter vertical pole (fishing rod), tuned with a SGC 230 auto
tuner, some radials, abt. 2m above the roof. Plays decent enough to work some
DX with 100 W.

Looking forward to see you all in the next contest.

73,
Ekki