[RTTY] VE1OP SARTG RTTY

Scott Nichols snichols at mvosprey.com
Sun Aug 17 17:06:37 EDT 2003

                    SARTG WW RTTY Contest

Call: VE1OP
Operator(s): VE1OP
Station: VE1OP

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NS
Operating Time (hrs): 12

   80:    0     0     0
   40:   45   570    31
   20:  225  2960    74
   15:  178  2490    68
   10:   10   150     9
-------------------------
Total:  458  6170   182  Total Score = 1,122,940

Club:

Comments:

That was fun...I only operated the first couple hours of the first period as I
was too tired to see straight by 11pm local Friday...Then, had to make an
emergency trip to the office for the first 5 hours of the second period, but did
manage to get one for most of the third...These split hours are great...

Highlight of the contest was the strings of JA's I could actually hear...Very
rare to be able to run JA's from my QTH...Directly over the pole...Was nice to
pick up the extra 10 or 12 area mults that are usually blank on my screen...

Was also nice to hear a few EU's on 10 metres Sunday morning...They were light,
but workable...Another 9 mults I wasn't expecting...Not one 10 m QSO to NA
though...And no 80 metre QSO's due to the times I could get on...

Thanks to the sponsors, it is a great contest...

CU in the next one...

73, Scott VE1OP