[RTTY] AA5AU SARTG Score

llindblom at juno.com llindblom at juno.com
Tue Aug 19 17:51:25 EDT 2003

Based on my experience from living in deferent localities both in and outside of the USA, "asked" in the USA is treated as a suggestion.  In other areas "asked" is considered an imperative or shall do.  It is strictly a matter of perspective.

73 W0ETC still in 0 Land and going nowhere ;-)

--- "Barry " <w2up at mindspring.com> wrote:

Let me get this straight. You mean signing "portable" is just a
suggestion, not a requirement? What's the point of a contest rule if
it's optional?
How about:
If running high power, it is asked that you not enter the low power
category. :.)
73,
Barry
P.S. Yes, I've been guilty of signing /3 in a pileup if I didn't get
through with the 2's.

Barry Kutner, W2UP              Internet: w2up at mindspring.com