[RTTY] AA5AU SARTG Score

Paul Caccamo va3pc at ciinet.org
Tue Aug 19 22:50:01 EDT 2003

I really like the Grid Square option as discussed below.  It might require
some inventive logging modules though.
The Tara Grid Dip test at the beginning of August had Grids as multipliers,
but was a multimode
rtty/psk contest with not too much participation (or propagation - if I
remember correctly).
73
Paul - va3pc

----- snip