[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Re: wrong dates for SCC

WA9ALS - John wa9als at starband.net
Tue Aug 26 07:53:47 EDT 2003

OK, another off-topic post never seems to help, but I hit my frustration
level.  The post below is a reply to both RTTY and WRITELOG mailing lists
about a thread that is as old as dirt.  The SCC is this weekend, as easily
discernable from their official rules/website.  (BTW, some of us remember
this thread was started by a famous phisher of men - thanks!)

Now, why in the world is everyone chiming in with "I use WIN98"?  Like that
has something to do with WriteLog or RTTY?  We used to have people
pridefully chiming that all they use is DOS, and now this.  My wife's laptop
has WIN98, and I hate working on it - like going back to 3.11.  Oh well...
I know , hit the DELETE key.  Take my medicine.