[RTTY] KV4EB/YI RTTY QRV INFO

John- W4DJ w4dj at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:18:38 EDT 2003

Hello Everyone
I just received this info from Willie KV4EB who is in Iraq thought I'd pass
it along.
I wrote him to make a sked so some of the other RTTY Dxer's could work him
for a new one.

Hi John
   Glad to make the RTTY contact. I'll try get on RTTY Saturday morning
here unless something else comes up. Look for me around 14088 starting
around 0300 utc. Hopefully my noise level won't be too bad. They are trying
to restore power in our area and the electric lines are terrible. You can
walk around at night and see the sparks. Hopefully it won't take too long to
get them fixed.
                                           73 Willie YI/KV4EB