[RTTY] TARA RTTY Melee Questions

WI8W rtty at comcast.net
Fri Dec 5 16:49:40 EST 2003

Ok, all you seasoned, hard core RTTY contesters out there.  This is newbee
asking a few questions.

1.  Given the past history,  best and most active bands for this contest?

2.  How can I determine the best times to take off?  I know that I have only
16 hours out of the 24 to work.  2 breaks or 1 large one best?

3.  CQing...how much percentage of the total time...S&P...how much
percentage?

Maybe I am asking too much but I am planning on doing the 160 contest and
the Skywarn Recognition Event with my local club.  Not planning on sleeping
until Sunday night.

Just asking

73

Thom WI8W