[RTTY] RTTY Melee

Dick White ks0m at ktis.net
Sun Dec 7 09:34:22 EST 2003

I was able to put in 4 hours 20 minutes for this contest on Saturday the
6th. Had to QRT Saturday at 2315z and was expecting to work a few more
Sunday morning as the contest was supposed to end at 1800z Sunday noon here
in Missouri. But, it looks like everyone finished the contest early as there
were no calls for the contest my Sunday morning. Next year I will remember
to make my schedule work better. 20 meters was the hot band for me and I had
several good runs on that band. I did make 1 contact on 10M. No contacts on
80 M.  Had 7 DX calls. Fun to have EA8/DJ1OJ and CT4NH call me.

QSO's = 134          QTH = 36         DX = 7

Band QSO's:   40 = 20    20 = 90    15 = 23    10 = 1     Total  = 134

Total claimed score  =  5762

Category = SOLP / 50 watts

See you in the ARRL 10 meters contest CW only next week end.

Dick  -  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White         ks0m at ktis.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League