[RTTY] RTTY SWEEPSTAKES

Jay Townsend ws7i at ewarg.org
Sun Dec 7 18:46:28 EST 2003

At 10:20 AM 12/7/03 +0000, you wrote:
>Sweepstakes rules allow only one qso with
>a particular station in the entire contest,
>regardless of band.
>
>With typical domestic Rtty contest participation,
>you would run out of stations to work in just
>a few hours.

Dave is of course correct, and thus, the RTTY Roundup. We also in the long
tradition of RTTY contesting allow contacts with non-US stations.  Actually
Roundup is far better than SS, more strategy as mults are an unknown number.

---
This information is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.

If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this information in error, please notify the sender immediately and arrange for the return or destruction of these documents.

All email sent to or from the corporate email system may be retained, monitored and/or reviewed.