[RTTY] OK DX RTTY Contest

Jon Harder jon at praxisworks.org
Wed Dec 17 18:54:09 EST 2003

Just today I got my WL buffers trimmed up to go again in this year's OK
test.  It's one I've always enjoyed, and sure hope to see lots of
participation.   Nice to have a short contest in this already busy time
frame.  WL will generate a Cabrillo file for it, and the CZ web site
discusses Cabrillo files in the OK/OM section at the top of the contest
page.

http://www.crk.cz/ENG/DXCONTE.HTM

The RTTY contest segment near the page bottom doesn't specifically mention
Cabrillo, but if they don't accept mine I'll just do the usual band-by-band
logs and summary.

73 to all,

Jon         K1US