[RTTY] OK Contest

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Thu Dec 18 17:58:27 EST 2003

Hi all,

Seasons greetings to you all, and I too will have a play in the OK contest
this Saturday.
I won't be doing the full lot, but will do as much as time and circumstances
allow.
Keep an eye out for me on 80m too, as I will use that band as much as
possible.

Also, please take note of what Larry RW4WZ mentioned! You have to work at
least ONE station with the OK prefix to get ANY points at all!
If you look at the scores from last year, several folk ended up with ZERO
points!

If I don't see you in the contest, enjoy your Christmas break, and I look
forward to seeing you all in 2004.
To Mike K4GMH, I wish you well in getting your antennas back up.

Very best 73,
Phil GU0SUP