[RTTY] OKDX RTTY

Dick White ks0m at ktis.net
Fri Dec 19 09:13:17 EST 2003

Thanks for the replies about program support for the OK RTTY contest. My
WF1B, v5.2, does not support this contest. The consensus seems to be one of
two choices:
1:  install WF1B v5.0
2: install N1MM programs
At this point, I chose to not do either one of the above.  I will try using
the VOLTA contest file. It asks for RST - Zone - Serial Number.
I will use the zone and rst and put in a fake serial number. After the
contest I will use my Cabrillo Converter to eliminate the serial number in
the printed report. Of course, I will have to figure the score by hand. Not
very efficient, but since I will not have as many contacts as AA5AU, I think
it will not be too big a chore this time.

See you in the pile ups................Dick - KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White         ks0m at ktis.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MY )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League