[RTTY] OK RTTY

Olda Linhart - OK1YM ok1ym at seznam.cz
Fri Dec 19 22:55:30 EST 2003

Hi All,

you probably read the rules for OKOM DX contest and not for OK DX RTTY
contest:

The right rules are here :

<http://www.crk.cz/ENG/DXCONTE.HTM>

at the bottom

Simply said you can work everyone but all OK calls are mult.

CUL Olda OK1YM cu in the contest

At 17:35 19.12.2003 -0500, you wrote:
>Hi All,
>
>Reading the OK WEB site it reads to me as
>
>"Making QSOs: OK/OL/OM stations contact non OK/OL/OM stations. Non
OK/OL/OM stations contact OK/OL/OM stations. A station may be worked once
per band."