[RTTY] NEW Rules for 2004 FMRE XE RTTY Contest

wx4tm at tm-moore.com wx4tm at tm-moore.com
Sun Dec 21 10:22:49 EST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au at bellsouth.net>
To: "RTTY Reflector" <RTTY at contesting.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 21, 2003 8:25 AM
Subject: [RTTY] NEW Rules for 2004 FMRE XE RTTY Contest

> Note the new "2 radio" single op category.  Since there is
> no definition of what the
> 2 radio category is limited to, I'm suggesting that there is
> no limit.
>
> 73,
> Don AA5AU

WOW! whatdayaknow, some little contest committee finally had the
unmitigated gaul to step up and go against the big boys by recognizing
the advantage of two radios over one - which is and has always been a
simple matter of basic math; that all the other contest committees just
haven't had the nerve to talk about much less do anything about.   HIP
HIP HOORAY FOR MEXICO - No politics here. Just an HONEST down to earth
real CONTEST committee.

What a great Holiday gift from Mexico!

73, Tom WX4TM