[RTTY] NEW Rules for 2004 FMRE XE RTTY Contest

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 21 19:13:07 EST 2003

Vilnis has a valid point and what he is referring to is that he probably never
received his "1st Place World" award for his excellent effort in the 2002
contest.

I placed 2nd World that year and also never received an award.  Not that I
really care that much but if the contest sponsor claims to have awards, they
should honor their word and give the awards out in a timely manner.

73, Don AA5AU