[RTTY] A Call for OK DX RTTY logs

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 21 23:11:22 EST 2003

Needed to update the RTTY Callsign database.

After you have submitted your log to OK-land, please send it to me.  I am not a
contest manager so make sure you send your log to the manager first at
okrtty at crk.cz.

I am asking for Cabrillo logs only.

With the ARRL RTTY Roundup less than two weeks ago, I would like to get as many
OK contest logs as possible.

Also, if you plan on operating the Roundup, make sure your call is in the
database.  Download the latest RTTY Callsign database at www.rttycontesting.com.
The zipped file you download includes a file called mstrtty.cal which is an
ASCII listing of all callsigns in the database in alphabetical order.  Search or
scroll to find your call.  If your call is not in the database, go back to
rttycontesting.com and click on the link to Database Form where you can enter
your call to have it added to the database.  Or send me an E-mail to have it
added.

Thanks for your help.

73, Don AA5AU