[RTTY] 'New Member to the 10.000 Club' & DX QTC

Kari Hirvonen kari.hirvonen at alpha.fi
Mon Dec 22 12:25:18 EST 2003

Dear Fellow RTTY Contesters,

During the past few Years I have further developed and enhanced
my HF RTTY Station at the Northern latitudes (nr Helsinki, Finland)

After full implementation of SO2R system this year results are gradually
hitting better Score level from Contest to another.

Last weekend after working 800 Qsos in the popular OK RTTY test I
finally reached a new Milepost: 10.000 RTTY Qsos in one Calendar Year !

All this required taking part to total 15 small or large Contest and
spending some 300 hours at the upstairs Ham Shack away from the regular
family home weekends, hi.

Today, I wish to thank you all Fellow Contesters for all year 2003 Qsos.

Accomplishing my personal preset goal would not have been possible
without the great support from You.

My warmest thanks to all for Qsos this year. Looking forward to meet you
again in the fascinating RTTY World of next Year !

Season's Greeting and HNY 2004

TNX / 73

Kari OH2BP

www.qsl.net/oh2bp

------------------------ RTTY DX INFO ---------------------------

A u s t r a l  Isl. to RTTY

Early January 2004 a Group of OH hams is leaving for Austral Isl.
(FO/A) in the Pacific.

They will activate Low Bands and RTTY specially - starting
Jan 5th and leaving the Island abt. Jan 20th. Tickets and a private
airplane from Papetee, Tahiti booked and prepaid for.

Team members are OH3JR (RTTY), OH9MDV (RTTY), OH6KN, OH1RX and OH1AWW.

RTTY Pilot Stn: OH2BP

                 Kari Hirvonen, Alpha Point Ltd (Alfa Point Oy)

            /\   Vernissakatu 8A, FIN-01300 Vantaa, Finland
           /  \  kari.hirvonen at alpha.fi   (private: oh2bp at alpha.fi)

    ___   /  /   Business http://www.alpha.fi

  /  _  \/  /    Show room addr. Maatullinaukio 10 B Helsinki
/  / \     \           Mobile: +358-50-68800

\  \_/  /\  \   /\     Office: +358-9-34 64 34 1
  \ ___ /  \__\ /__\    Fax:    +358-9-34 64 34 2
                 Amateur Radio http://www.qsl.net/oh2bp