[RTTY] NEW Rules for 2004 FMRE XE RTTY Contest

Carter Grabarczyk k8vt at ameritech.net
Mon Dec 22 17:04:45 EST 2003

Waldemar DK3VN wrote:

> Don Hill AA5AU wrote:
>
>> ...  Not that I really care that much but if the contest sponsor
>> claims to have awards, they should honor their word and give the
>> awards out in a timely manner.

> are you thinking about the famous "CQ Magazine"-???  ~:(
>
> 73 de Waldemar, DK3VN

Yes, I agree, and "timely" is certainly the operative word. I won
Michigan for four years in the CQ 160 CW contest and only received one
certificate (and that with great difficulty). It's just a certificate,
not an engraved trophy, so in this day of computerization/mechanization,
how complicated can it be?

73/Carter/K8VT