[RTTY] BARTG Sprint ZL2AMI SOAB

Bob Stewart rstewart at paradise.net.nz
Mon Feb 3 01:39:06 EST 2003

Hi All,

A little late posting for the contest. It was hard work wasn't it! But when
I worked Phil GU0SUP on 20 and 15 I knew that all was not lost. In fact I
was suprised to end up 100 Q's better than last year. However no African
Mult so one continent down.

I started on 20m and got up to about 60 Q's for the first hour - which is
good for Kiwville. As usual I was opertating from Quartz Hill, but sharing
antennas with a multi-op effort in the 160m CW test. I took 7hs off for
R&Zizz but otherwise I was not diverted by "don't you think the lawn needs
mowing?" Next weekend in the WPX I will be able to give 80m and 40m more
attention.

Thanks to John and BARTG for the contest.

           80M    40M    20M    15M    10M   Total      %

    AS       0      3        49         38        12     102     25.2
    EU       0      2      107         20         22     151    37.3
    NA       0      4       65         34         28     131     32.3
    SA       0       0         4            1           0       5        1.2
    OC       0      2         7           4           3      16        4.0

            QSO        Dx         Ca          Co
80m            0          0            0            0
40m          11          1            0            0
20m        232        36          26            5
15m          97          5            4            0
10m          65          1            0            0