[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] HH6/DM2AYO DX expedition - Nice guys!

Jerry Flanders jeflanders at comcast.net
Mon Feb 3 19:12:02 EST 2003

Sure - why not? I "run" mostly, and get calls from lots of guys who are not
actually in the contest. They  give me their 001 only after I request it. I
suspect they are not in any other log (or very few). The log checkers
probably know what percentage of Qs to expect by this route, and see that
percentage often.

I see you are not in my XE log. I wish you were - you would have been
another mult for me.

Jerry W4UK