[RTTY] XE RTTY SP6AXW SOAB

Kazik sp6axw at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Feb 4 08:51:37 EST 2003

Hi,
it was really hard contest. On saturday afternoon I came
from my short holiday in mountains. The propagation forecast
on DK0WCY was terrible and really did. Saturday evening I
spent mostly on 40 an 80 meters, almost nothing on 20 m.
Before going to sleep I made qso with VK9NS on ssb on 40m.
Just after midnight I went to bed and woke up at 07z. In
sunday morning I spent half an hour calling AH3D on 20m ssb,
with success (new one for me). After that I returned to FMRE
contest on 20 and checking 15 and 10m. I tried to running or
S&P on different bands but bands were noisy. I worked
HH6/DM2AYO out of contest. Suddenly I met GU0SUP on 15m and
it made me happy. No XE station during contest and the big
surprise - no AA5AU. In the sunday afternoon I gave contest
up and spent the rest of evening with my family.

My results:

band	qso	points		multpl

80	52	151		21

40	58	174		21