[RTTY] 8P2K - SOAB - High Power - Single Radio

Dean M. St. Hill vision2000 at sunbeach.net
Mon Feb 10 00:07:17 EST 2003

Wasn't able to put in much of an effort in this contest.

Conditions weren't too bad and I thought 40m was really great from this
location.

Highlight of the contest had nothing to do with the contest. The World Cup
of Cricket is being played and West Indies were playing against South
Africa - The West Indies won!!!!! That game took up much of Sunday from
12:30z till maybe 21:00z. It was a great match and was worth putting contest
on pause for!!!

In the end, I had 609 Q's, and 308 prefixes for a final score of 603K.

Band     QSOs   points    Prefixes
40m:       157         768        82
20m:        82          200        48
15m:      183         511         73
10m:      187         479       105

Totals:   609       1958       308

Claimed Score: 603 064

Station equipment included TS 850sAT, HF6V vertical; Homebrew 15m vert.
dipole; WL 10.39 with MMTY.

See you in the next contest.

Dean - 8P2K/8P6SH