[RTTY] DJ3IW WPX SOAB

DJ3IW Goetz dj3iw at t-online.de
Mon Feb 10 09:24:26 EST 2003

2003      World-Wide RTTY WPX Contest

CALL: DJ3IW                  LOCATION: Burglengenfeld, Germany
CLASS:      Single Operator   High Power All bands
Power used:   600

Band    QSOs QSO points Prefixes Score: Rest periods (Single Operator
                                                      Stations Only)
80m:     75    284         65                to)  shouldn't
40m:    134    576         83                to)  Writelog
20m:     27     63         21                to)  calculate
15m:    121    307         69                to)  these??
10m:    163    442         88                to)
Totals: 520   1672        326
Score: 545072
Station Description: FT1000MP, Henry 2K, PTC-II
Antenna(s): 80/40m dipoles, 20/15/10m  OB7-3  2/2/3el Yagi
Writelog 10.39

Remarks: After only 14 hrs of operating time a heavy bronchitis put me out
of action Saturday evening (UTC).
Condx on 10m were not bad at all Saturday morning and afternoon. Copied
many JA stations but my CQs failed to attract them. What a happy surprise
when A51B called ME for a new one. Also worked on 10m were 9M2TO and
HS0ZDZ. Lots of USA stations worked on 10m too. And there were the two HP1s
and a PJ7. Nothing from VE4 to VE7 though.
40m was a thrill with 64 Q/h Saturday morning. Thanks to Phil GU0SUP for
giving me a call on 40.

73 de Goetz
dj3iw at t-online.de