[RTTY] NEED HELP WITH WT4I CABRILLO CONVERTER

WA9ALS - John wa9als at starband.net
Mon Feb 10 20:10:32 EST 2003

I can't help you, but the Cabrillo Tools reflector would be a great place to
ask:

-----
To subscribe to the WT4I COntest Tools email reflector, send an email
to imailsrv at ewarg.org .The subject should contain "sub". The body
of the message should contain "subscribe cabrillotools CALLSIGN".

  For example:
     subscribe cabrillotools K5DJ

In addition to the tools email reflector, a support email
address is provided: support at CabrilloTools.com. The volunteers
monitoring the support email account, will respond as they can. It
is suggested that for quicker response, post questions to the
Cabrillo Tools reflector. (The support volunteers are monitoring
both.)