[RTTY] Cabrillo files...

Wayne huffew at myway.com
Wed Feb 12 11:59:34 EST 2003

Hi Goetz,
  Thanks for letting me know the (diff)erence between the Cabrillo log file, and an .adif file....  I thought Wtitelog was producing the wrong file and that's why my file was being rejected.  That clears up the problem quite a bit.
  Now I think I know what is going on...
  Thanks again.

73,
Wayne from Maine, KC1YF

-----------------

Subject: Re: [RTTY] Cabrillo files...

Hello Wayne,

I think there is some misunderstanding.
There are Cabrillo files and ADIF files but NOTHING like
Cabrillo-ADIF. It's either the one or the other.
Cabrillo files are for contest logchecking and ADIF files
are for exporting/importing logdata to/from other logging
programs. So just tell Writelog to create a Cabrillo it will
get the .log. Name KC1YF.log and send it in.
73 de Goetz