[RTTY] MMTTY "downgrade" question

Dave Hachadorian k6ll at juno.com
Sat Feb 22 08:30:31 EST 2003

On Sat, 22 Feb 2003 14:19:52 -0000 "Barry " <w2up at mindspring.com> writes:
> Hi all,
> I still have MMTTY 1.63 installed. To go back to 1.62, can I just
> install it on top of 1.63, or do I need to uninstall 1.62 first?
> If I do need to uninstall 1.63, how can I set my settings and
> preferences?

You don't have to install or uninstall anything. The zip files for
MMTTY 1.62, 1.63, 1.64 each contain one individual file, named
mtty.exe.  Just extract this one file and place it in your
working mmtty directory. All your settings will remain the same.

I'm trying 1.64 again in the NAQP, but I have the 1.62 mmtty.exe
ready to swap out if problems arise. It only takes about 5 seconds
to swap.

Dave Hachadorian, K6LL
Yuma, AZ