[RTTY] NAQP RTTY WK6I Single Op LP

Jeff Stai WK6I wk6i at twistedoak.com
Sun Feb 23 09:45:26 EST 2003

                   North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: WK6I
Operator(s): WK6I
Station: WK6I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:
   80:    7     4
   40:   37    26
   20:  104    45
   15:   49    29
   10:   14    10
-------------------
Total:  211   114  Total Score = 24,054

Club:

Team: Southwest Arizona Contest Club

Comments:

What a fun contest - and great to be back on the air after a move!

(No, I didn't get the ST8000 going - I managed to find the box with the
"cheap and dirty" FSK cable in it and went with MMTTY only. I can spend
today on problem solving, yesterday was for operating.)

I just want to thank all of you with the great 'ears' who managed to pull me
out of the noise on 40m and 80m - the fact that I have any Q's at all on 80
is your fault!

73 - jeff wk6i

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/