[RTTY] NAQP RTTY VE6YR SOABLP

Rfmandmpm at aol.com Rfmandmpm at aol.com
Sun Feb 23 13:18:52 EST 2003

North American QSO Party, RTTY 2003

Call: VE6YR
Operator(s): VE6YR
Station: VE6YR

Class: Single Op AB LP
QTH: Alberta
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:     20       15
   40:     86       36
   20:   104       31
   15:   110       34
   10:     18       14
----------------------------
Total:   338     130    Total Score = 43,940

Club:

Team: TCG   WHOLE EARTH TEAM

Comments:
Thanks for all the QSOs, and thanks to the sponsors.
I hope my team members and all participants had fun.
Seems that several east coast stations could not hear my 80 watts.
Sorry for my repeated exchanges. Computer problems.
It just kept on repeating the macros and would not shut up.
Then when I attempted to run the Cabrillo after the 10 hours,
the computer stated that I did not have sufficient resources, and froze.
I am considering changing my last name to Murphy.

73   Bob  VE6YR