[RTTY] Dayton 2003

Jay ws7i at mail.ieway.com
Sun Feb 23 21:47:42 EST 2003

Dayton 2003 with the RTTY Group

Room and dinner reservations are arriving daily for the Dayton bash.
The dates are thursday May 15 thru May 18th.  The banquet is on Saturday
night May 17th.  Frank Fallon has indicated that he will once again be hosting
the Dayton Forumn so look for another exciting event there.

http://www.rttyjournal.com/dayton is the web page for the reservation form
and all the particulars. Foreign ham's contact me via the email on the page
for
additional information.

The hotel does not have a restaurant on the premises but there are many
within walking distance.  However, there will be a continental breakfast
available each morning at no additional charge as its included with your
room.

We will again have our annual RTTY dinner on Saturday night which will
include a speaker and presentation. We are looking for some additional door
prizes so if you have any ideas or suggestions send them along.

Rooms are moving briskly don't wait any longer to get them into us. The hotel
has indicated that preparations are well under way for bus service to the
arena.

Do not reply to me at this address.  Direct all Dayton correspondence only
to the email address that you find on that page.

---
Jay  & Betsy Townsend, WS7I/WV7Y  < townsend at rttyjournal.com >
Dayton 2003 RTTY Group
http://www.rttyjournal.com