[RTTY] NAQP Nitty Gritty RTTY Team score

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Feb 24 15:06:42 EST 2003

On behalf of team leader Tom, AE9B, I would like to post the team score
for the Nitty Gritty RTTY Team in last weekend's NAQP RTTY contest.

AA5AU DON = 118,590
AE9B TOM = 86,359
AK0A BILL = 63,448
KI6DY BOB = 74,358
KU1CW ALEX = 95,040

TOTAL = 437,795

I would like to thank Tom for including me on the team and congratulate my fellow
teammates for what appears to be a new NAQP RTTY team record.

Looks like left the other teams in the dust, or as with the 2x4's, in
the sawdust - or was that the 1x4's?  If so, it appears the 1x4's were a bit thin,
maybe they should have brought a bigger stick to this rumble!

Comments in jest.  It was a good time.  Hope everyone enjoyed it.  The team
concept adds to the fun.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com
http://www.geocities.com/writelog