[RTTY] Foot in Mouth disease

Dick White ks0m at ktis.net
Mon Feb 24 21:10:09 EST 2003

I have been using the WT4I Cabrillo Converter for three years to convert my
contest logs. I have never had any problem getting it to set up the correct
format.  My question about the "SENT" exchange for the NAQP was a dumb error
on my part. Finally, Shelby, K4WW, punched the right button and I saw the
light. All I had to do was complete the WT4I converter information and it
put my Call/Name/State in the reoprt as the contest rules call for. Sorry
for the band width. But, it was just one of those dumb things and I could
not figure out what was going on.  I will now take one foot out of my mouth
and say I am sorry to have wasted your time. With having my contest date set
wrong
and doing this dumb thing, I am wondering about myself. Maybe I need to get
out and hit a little white ball instead of shoveling all this Missouri snow.
See you in the next RTTY contest. Maybe I will get the next one right.

73........Dick  -  KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White         ks0m at ktis.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251

Amateur Radio Station - KS0M   (ex WB0WLX / KC0MV )
ARRL  Honor Roll / CW  -  5BDXCC / CW  #3295
Life Member American Radio Relay League